January 4, 2011

Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

I’m gonna do another quick post on a new makeup remover I have been using recently. During Christmas I received a gift from my boyfriend’s parents. It was a beautiful purple makeup bag filled with all kinds of Avon makeup. Usually I don’t really buy Avon. Not saying there is anything wrong with it, just saying I don’t usually buy it. Either way so far I’m loving the liners I got. I also received a bunch of quads that I haven’t tried out yet but soon will. Either way the best product I got out of that bag was my new make-up remover.

The remover is called Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. Now, I know most people shy away from a lotion based remover because it can be messy, plus you have to smear it all over your eye then wipe it off. Now I used to be one of those people. I would always buy some kind of oil based (sensitive skin) remover, but am now starting to like my lotion remover better. This is why…

#1: It works great on any kind of makeup you have on. There really isn’t anything I have used that this lotion couldn’t take off. Water proof, sparkles/glitter, liners, ect…

#2: Great for sensitive skin. I have crazy sensitive skin. When I first used this product it was because I had to. My other remover was making my eyes swell up and I had noting else to use. I have never had a reaction to this remover as well as no burning sensation.

#3: Hydrates skin. I would still recommend using your remover then washing your face and apply some kind of moisturiser, but instead of sucking all the moisture out of your skin, it helps put more back in.

#4: Not messy. All you need to do is squeeze a little out onto the top of your hand. You don’t need to glob it onto your eye. A little goes a long way.

#5: Affordable. This remover only costs $3.99. (Right now it is on sale for $1.99!!!)



All in all I find it works great, and most importantly never bothers my skin. If you’re not a believer yet, just try it out. You really have nothing to lose. In the end you may be surprised!

Check out Avon's other products at: http://www.ca.avon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment