April 12, 2011

O.C.C Lip Tars

O.C.C (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) is a awesome cosmetic line filled with bright color and awesome pigment. They carry many items such as Loose Color (for your eyes, face, or body), Pure Pigments, Glitter, Nail Lacquer, Brushes, Air Brushing, and Lip Tars!

Today I will be talking about and  reviewing the four Lip Tar colors I have. These bright, vibrant, long-lasting lip colors are sure to make lips pop!

 

 

Keep reading for more info and pix below...



I only wish I owned all the lip tar colors. These little lip tubes pack one helluva punch!! There are two things I LOVE about this product. #1 The color you see in the tube is the color that will be on your lips, unless you mix different ones together. The color is very opaque, and gives great coverage. #2 The color dries to your lips without looking like they have sucked the moisture out, as well as making the color last forever!

O.C.C is 100% Vegan and Cruelty free!

Swatches:


L-R: Anime, Divine, Cha Cha, Memento

 


Memento: A darker reddish brown shade. Great for a slightly darker, but natural lip. I probably use this color the most. (In the picture of my whole face, I am wearing gloss on top.)

 

Cha Cha: A peachy shade. Most will find the color to be very bright once applied to your lips. Apply a beige or peachy gloss on top to tone down. Also great for a more subtle natural look.

 

Divine: A peachy-orange shade. Once applied to my lips I found it to have a more orangy hue. I like pairing this color with blue.

 

Anime: A bright pink shade. (My personal favorite!) Super super fun. Very bold. I find swatch on there site doesn't do justice, nor do my pictures.

 

Reccently, within the past couple months, O.C.C has relesed new colors that are now included in there lip tar collection. Today I actually ordered myself Interlace, a subtle peach neutral. Next on my list would be Reverb, fire engine red!!

I love love love these colors and have nothing to say but good things. Remember the color you see in the tube is the color you get! Awesome wicked color!

You can check out all the Lip Tars at http://www.occmakeup.com/lips.html Have fun!!

I hope to be posting more on O.C.C soon!

Peace & Luv

4 comments:

  1. Yummmm lip tars! I want to try some soo bad, they look so amazing. Definitely on my must-try list, whenever I have extra $$ but who knows when that will be lol. Whenever I do though, Anime is the one I'll grab first for sure!

    Thanks for the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they are awesome. Depending on where you are sometimes the shipping really jacks up the price, or the exchange. I feel ya on must-have list. I for sure have one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I think I want some now! **Adds OCC Lip Tars to wishlist**

    ReplyDelete