April 27, 2011

Todays Look... Orange Crush

If you follow me on twitter, earlier today I had said that today is my Dare to Bare day. My one day of the week I go with no makeup. However I found out a couple hours later I was to go out for dinner with my boyfriend and his family. I quickly ran to the washroom and quickly threw this together.

 

I ended up really liking the look so I decided last minute to take a couple pictures and make it today's look.

For more pictures and a list of products keep on reading...



Eyes:
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Powder (Flamepoint, Afterparty, & Tako)
-Pigment Luster by Modern Basic Beauty (Tangerine)
-E.L.F Loose Shadow (Neutral)
-Avon Glimmer Eyeliner (Blue)
-E.L.F Eye Liner (Black)
-Mascara (Black)





Face:
-Gosh Velvet Face Primer
-Mac Pressed Powder
-Mac Blush (Amazon Princess)

Lips:
-Avon Healthy Makeup Lip Cream (Pink Charm)

 

 

 

Hope everyone likes my quick last minute look. It's very simple, and easy to do. Pretty self explanatory from where you can see the colors, but it's just color in the crease and under the eye. The natural, or white color is your highlight and lid color. I added the tangerine on top of what I already had on to tie the orange into my lid.

Have a starry night!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment