May 15, 2011

Series: Finalized and Decided

Sooooooooo I know I have waited much longer then I wanted to, to start the themed series I was previously asking everyone about. I received a lot of suggestions and ideas as to different themes and ideas. I had some really awesome ones come in that sound like a lot of fun.

For those who aren't too sure what the hell I'm talking about, I plan on coming up with a theme for 1 week, (7 days). Every day of the week there will be a new look that is tied in with that weekly theme.
I will announce the theme's on Sunday and then post each look day by day.

For my first week I wanted to go with a easier theme, and one I thought would be fun to do from the beginning.

The theme for this week is Soda Pop!!

First look coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment