July 15, 2011

Antipodes Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream & Pai Bergamot Lip Balm

A couple days ago I was surprised with a package from Michelle at Hip Apotheca. Inside I found a Antipodes Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream and a Pai Lip Balm.

Loving everything I have received from Hip Apotheca already, and just simply loving random gifts, I was very excited to try both. I did so right away. :)

 
Antipodes Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream: $27.50
Designed to soothe and smooth, this cream contains avocado oil that's super-rich in Vitamin E to soften and nurture your skin. A stunning mix of sweet orange, tonka bean and sandalwood fragrances provide deliverance from every stress.

This is a awesome hand cream is designed to hydrate skin, while making them feel soft and smooth. It contains 100% pure avocado oil, sweet orange, tonka bean & sandalwood. Like all Antipodes products this hand lotion is 100% Natural. When this was given to me I was told it was a holy grail, Michelle was defiantly right. :)



Pai Lip Balm: $12.00
This 100% organic bergamot-infused balm is the essential handbag accompaniment. Made from beeswax and sweet almond oil it acts as a barrier while softening and protecting dry, chapped lips. Our lip balm is perfect for sensitive lips as it contains absolutely no chemicals.

This is probably one of the best lip balms I have ever had. It has a light weight feel, not the goopy, sticky, thick feeling most of us are used to feeling. You can literly feel the oil seeping into your lips healing any cracks, or dry areas.



I am truly so excited for the Hip Apotheca website to be open for business. Remember to fly by and sign up for their mailing list. Everyone will receive a free bottle of Adara Oil (AMAZING) upon first purchase, plus a ton of samples! I'm hoping to give some products away soon. ;)

Hip Apotheca - Antipodes - Pai

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment