November 12, 2012

OPI's Sky Fall Collection

Newly released Sky Fall, the new James Bond flick has invaded theatres all over the country. To celebrate 50 awesome years of James Bond OPI has released a holiday collection. 

The Sky Fall collection features 12 shades, plus a 18K gold foil polish called The Man with the Golden Gun. 

The Sky Fall collection was released in October. I do realize I am late in posting this. You can pick up these polishes at many salons & beauty retail stores. They go anywhere between $8-$10.



I think these shades are beautiful. Looks like a very royal & rich collection. Lots of jewel tones. :)
I am pretty excited to give The Man with the Golden Gun a try too!!

Let me know what you think of the Sky Fall collection, or of course the movie!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment