June 27, 2013

Today's Look.. Shimmering Green

This was a quick look I did on a recent day off. Wanted to see if I could get a slight smokey eye without all the effort of blending out dark green or black. Something quick and simple. 

I decided to apply Nyx Jumbo pencil in Slate all over my lid. I blended it out with my finger and then applied my Green Sleek Make Up shades on top. 

This gave me the slightly smokey effect I was looking for and saved time. Plus it helped make my shadow stick and last. (I still applied my Urban Decay Primer Potion first anyway. Always do.)


 


For more pictures & a list of products used follow the link below...



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk & Slate)
Sleek Make Up Snap Shots Palette (Light & Dark Green)
Sleek Make Up Natural Palette (Brown & Light Taupe)
Black Eyeliner Pencil
Rimmel London Mascara (Black)

 


Face:
MAC Prolong Wear Foundation
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (Medium)
Quo Bronzing Palette (Dark Bronze)

Lips:
Rimmel London Stay Glossy (Non-Stop Glamour)



















Hope this sparks some ideas for you. :)

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment