July 4, 2013

Today's Look... Blue Jays

A couple days ago I went down to Toronto to watch the Blue Jays vs. Detroit Tigers, my boyfriends team. We had a lot of fun, and it was a great game, but sadly the Jays lost.

Thinking of the game I wanted to keep my make up light because it was a warmer day, but still wanted to include some blue to represent my team.

 


For a list of products I used and more pictures follow the link below...



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
Sleek Makeup Snap Shots Palette (matte Beige)
Sleek Makeup Acid Palette (White)
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow (Mochi)
Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
Rimmel London Mascara (Black)

Brows:
Makeup Forever Liquid Liner (Pink)
Sleek Makeup Acid Palette (Dark Pink)

 

Face:
MAC Prolong Wear Foundation
MAC Mineralized Skinfinsh Pressed Powder (Medium)
Quo Bronzer Duo (Dark Bronze)

Lips:

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar (Memento)






















Pretty natural with a touch of color. Great for a day outside and super easy to pull off.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment