January 15, 2014

Today's Look... Acidberry meets Mochi

I am so happy I have finally found the time to post a "Today's Look" blog. It has been far too long since the last. I am hoping to post more looks, more often starting...now.

My only inspiration for today's look was to do something bright and bold. I absolutely love Sugar Pills pressed shadows so it's hard to pick a favourite however Mochi & Acidberry are colors I tend to use a lot.

 


For more pictures and a list of products used follow the link below...

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Sugar Pill Pressed Shadows (Bulletproof, Tako, Acidberry, Midori, & Mochi)
Urban Decay Pressed Shadow (Kinky)
Cake Eyeliner (Black)
Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Jet Black)
LÓreal Voluminous Power Mascara (Blackest Black)

Brows:
Annabelle Brow Liner (Medium)
MAC Eyeliner Mixing Medium
Urban Decay Pressed Eyeshadow (Backdoor)


Face:
MAC Prolong Wear Foundation (NW18)
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (Medium)
Coastal Scents Contour-Blush Palette (Blush & Golden Highlight)

Lips:
MAC Lipstick (Cream de Nude)

 

Hope you like this look! Please follow me for more looks & product reviews.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment