February 8, 2014

Today's Look... Shimmering Green

Recently I have been wearing a lot of neutral tones in one of two ways. Very natural looks, or smokey eyes.

Due to a limited time, today I was unable to create a look that was too complicated, but I still wanted to do something a little different with a pop of color.

Here is what I came up with. A mix from both worlds. A bold lime green lid mixed with neutral tones in the crease & basic winged liner.


 

For more pictures & a list of products used, follow the link below...



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked & Buck)
Urban Decay Smokey Palette (Kinky, Freestyle, Backdoor & Black Out)
Sleek Make Up Snapshots Palette (Lime Green & Teal)
Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
LÒreal Liquid Liner (Black)
LÒreal Million Lashes (Blackest Black)

Brows:
-Annabelle Brow Pencil (Medium)

 


Face:
MAC Pro Longwear Liquid Foundation (NW18)
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Pressed Powder (Medium)
Coastal Scents Contour Palette (Dark Pink Blush & Golden Highlight)

Lips:
-MAC Lipstick (Violette)

 



I am also looking for new products to review, so if there is a specific product you think I should try or would like to see me review, please leave me the name of the product and brand below.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment