March 4, 2014

Today's Look... Valentines

This was the make up I wore on Valentines day this year. Yes, a little late on the holiday but a look for almost any day of the year none-the-less.

 

I choose a soft but smokey purple for my lid and blended out into a darker purple at the outer comers of my eye. I choose to use a white liner on my water line instead of black because white will open the eye more, making your eyes in turn look larger & brighter. I choose to stay very pale and neutral with the lips to contrast from my eyes.

For more pictures and a list of products I used, follow the link below...

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Urban Decay Smokey Palette (Kinky, Freestyle, Blackout & Rockstar)
Mary Kay Cream Color Shadow (Violet Storm)
Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Jet Black)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
Rimmel London Volume Accelerator Mascara (Black)

Brows:
Annabelle Skinny Brow Pencil (Medium)

 

Face:
L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation (N1)
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Pressed Powder (Medium)
Coastal Scents Blush/Contour Palette (Dark Pink Blush, Golden Highlight)

Lips:
MAC Lipstick (Myth)
Rimmel London Stay Glossy (Non-Stop Glamour)

 

Please leave any comments, questions or requests below. Hope everyone had a lovely 2014 V-Day.

Peace & Luv 

No comments:

Post a Comment