April 9, 2014

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Review

I absolutely love this lipsticks!! Getting to try them was such a pleasant surprise. At first I wasn't sure if they were lipstick or lip glosses.

The lipstick come in gloss like tubes and is liquid. Once applied to the lips these shades dry matte. They are extremely pigmented and will last you hours. I found my color lasted a good 3.5-4 hours. During that time I ate dinner. I was impressed.




If I had to compare this to any other product it would be Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars. They applied the same way and seem to be just as pigmented. The shade you see in the bottle is the color that will appear on your lips.

The shades I reviewed are...
Bellissima- Taupe
Fiore- Bright Pink
Beso- Red


These liquid lipsticks cost $29 CA. They can be purchased at Sephora in store & online.

These are probably some of the best lipsticks I have ever used. They have fantastic pigmentation and lasts for hours.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment