September 13, 2014

Today's Look...

Hi everyone!! Sorry I keep disappearing. This summer I got signed onto a new TV show that will be airing in October. Can't wait to blog about it. Coming soon...

With that said this fall I will be committing more time to my blog and posting more looks, reviews and other awesome goodies!! Now onto some make up...

Today was the first time in a while that I actually went full out on my own make up. I miss having the time to do my make up the way I usually want to wear it. This look is very similar to the last one I posted, with slight differences. This smokey but colorful look is super fun to wear and easy to do. 

 

For more pictures and a list of products used follow the link below...

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)

Sugar Pill Loose Eyeshadow (Absinthe)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck & Naked)
Urban Decay Smokey Pallette (Kinky & Freestyle)
Sleek Makeup's Snap Shots Palette (Shimmer Dark Green, & Shimmer Dark Blue)
Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Jet Black)
L'Oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara (Black)

Brows:
Annabelle Skinny Brow Pencil (Medium)




Face:
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse (Light 3)
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Pressed Powder (Medium)

MAC Contour Powder (Sculpt)
MAC Beauty Powder (Natural)
Stila Custom Color Blush (Natural Adjusting Coral)

Benefits High Beam Highlighter

Lips:
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar (Valentino, Memento, Pretty Boy & Rollergirl)










 

 

Hope you've had a fantastic Friday and look forward to an even better weekend.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment