November 3, 2014

Today's Look... Saturday Night

Hope everyone is enjoyed their weekend. One of the looks I wore this past weekend, for me personally is pretty natural- minus my lips. I love a simple look like this because it is pretty easy to do and can be worn with a natural lip or something a little more bold, like a bright pink, or dark plum purple. It just depends what type of look your looking to pull off. 

This look is also very easy to transition from day to night. You can darken and create a smokier eye by adding a little bit of black liner to your lower lash line. Then add a little bit of black shadow or a shade of shadow darker then what was originally worn on the outer corners of your lid. Apply your darker shadow there, and blend. This should create a darker smokier eye. Also apply a bolder lipstick shade for that pop of colour. Perfect for that Friday night out after work, or those last minute plans on Saturday. 


 

For more pictures and a list of products I used, follow the link below.



Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck & Naked)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Dust & Darkside)
Urban Decay Smokey Pallette (Kinky, Freestyle & Blackout)
Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Jet Black)
Stila Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black)
L'Oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara (Black)

Brows:
Annabelle Skinny Brow Pencil (Medium)


Face:
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse (Light 3)
Makeup Forever Pro Finish Pressed Powder (155)
MAC Contour Powder (Sculpt)
MAC Beauty Powder (Natural)
Stila Custom Color Blush (Natural Adjusting Coral)

Benefits High Beam Highlighter

Lips:

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars (Pretty Boy, & Manneguin)
Anna Sui Lipgloss

 

 


I must admit I enjoyed wear this look.  Sometimes I use it as my simple go to look if I am headed out last minute. Like I said for me- personally- it's a pretty natural look with a little pop of colour. Mix it up however you see fit for you. All that's important is that you have fun and feel great!


Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment