June 20, 2016

Today's Look... Current "Everyday/Work" Look

Today's look is all about those days when you don't really want to put in the effort to do a full face of make up or those days when you're running a little late. You're already rushed to get to work and there just isn't enough time.

This is what I do when I'm running late, or don't have enough bag space to bring all the make up I would usually wear. I try to cut some corners by not using any eyeshadow. To give my eye a bit of depth I just add my contour color into the crease of my eyes. I complete the "shadow" by highlighting my brow bone with my highlight color. I also tend to skip such steps as an eye primer. I simply lightly apply my foundation across my eyelid before apply any powders. I also don't usually apply my Nyx jumbo pencil in milk unless I have some extra time, mind you it is only a 5 second step. Same goes for my second foundation shade. I would only apply the lighter shade if I had time to do a liquid highlight. On the day I did this blog I did have the extra time.


As always below is a list of all the products that I used as well as more picture of this look.

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-MAC Sculpting Powder (Sculpt)
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle)
-Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-Stila Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-MAC False Lashes Maximizer 
-MAC Extended Play GigaBlack Lash (Black)

Brows:
-Annabelle Skinny Brow Pencil (Dark)
-MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set (Brown)



Face:
-Cover Girl Clean for Sensitive Skin (250 - Creamy Beige & 205 - Ivory)
-Make Up Forever Pro Finsh Powder (115)
-Stila Custom Color Blush (Self Adjusting)
-MAC Sculpting Powder (Sculpt)
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle)

Lips:
-Rimmel London Jumbo Lipstick (Raspberry Pink) - This lable has completely come off. Sorry! :(
-MAC Lipstick (Real Doll)






If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the space below or you can contact/follow me on social media under the follow me section.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment