January 21, 2011

FYI: Eyes Lips & Face Sale!!

I was just checking out E.L.F and right now they are having a sale on there site.

E.L.F cosmetics are pretty cheap to begin with, so a discount on top of that is just too amazing.

Right now you've got two options. You can either get free shipping with code Ship25, however your purchase must be over $25.00. Your other option is to type in the code Picks, but then your items must be coming out of there Resort Collection or Winter Collection.

It sounds like a lot of catches but really when you check it out you see the worth. I really like E.L.F and loooove there pricing even more. (lol)

The sale will be running until Jan 24/11. Hurry!!!

***Bonus!!!*** When you confirm your order at the check out you will see a box that say reccomend 3 friends for a free gift. Do it!! Last time I got this awesome liquid high lighter.

Check it out... http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ (Just click there bar at the top of the page for the 50% Winter Picks.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty!

    I also have the silver one, and I really like it. Isn't it great? I love the texture!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete