January 13, 2011

Lime Crime Sale!!! 30% off MAGIC DUSTS!!

For the next 48 hours LIME CRIME will be having a 30% off sale on there Magic Dusts.

Code Word: WINTERSPELL

If you have never checked it out before I suggest you do. Doe Deeres stuff is awesome!! I really love the selection of bright colors. She has 16 to choose from, all very diffrent.

Offer Ends: 01/14/11 1159pm EST

At regular pricing of these jars of color is $14.00, with the sale your only looking at $9.80 for each jar!

When you check out, dont worry, you won't be able to add the discount until the very last step. (I always wonder when the hell Im gonna get my discount. Paranoid. lol.)

While you are there you may wanna check out some of her lipsticks too. A huge varity and smooth colors.

So get your ass over there!! 48 hours goes fast!

All 16 colors!

These are the two colors I bought today.


Lime Crime
Siren

I will be doing a review on the Lime Crime products I have as soon as I get these. (Lime Crime & Siren)

 Check it out at... www.limecrimemakeup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment