January 12, 2011

MAC's Spring 2011 Collection... WONDER WOMAN

Can't lie, I was never a huge fan of Wonder Woman. I do like super hero's but I didn't like many. I like the self made ones like Batman (#1) & Iron Man. :)

Either way Mac is coming out with there new spring collection and it is Wonder Woman. All photo's I have seen so far looks pretty sweet. I will say I am starting to save now and am hoping to grab as much as I can. :) (Ha ha, I'm changing my background on my computer to remind myself to keep saving. lol.)

Temptalia is where I found all my information so far. I can't seem to find anything on Mac's site, but then again there site and I don't get along well. lol. :) (I do love Mac.)
Here are some pictures. I'm not too sure of pricing yet but I'm sure it will be around the prices you would regularly see.

Release Dates:
Canada/USA: Febuary 10th 2011
International: March 2011

(Why can't it come out at the same time in Canada as it does in the US? Now I get to sit and watch other people use it for a month. :/ Oh well...)


Check it out here:

Mac: http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Temptalia: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-wonder-woman-collection-for-spring-2011











No comments:

Post a Comment