April 20, 2011

Today's Look.. Leafy Green

Today I did another look using more bright green colors. I have noticed recently I have been doing a lot of green looks. I'm gonna have to start switching it up soon. For now, this is one from my green collection (lol) Leafy Green. It's suppose to be a good mix between bright, and smokey green, with a touch of gold sparkle.

Once I was almost done this look, I noticed that really, this is a mix of two look Ive already done. It reminds me of Green Machine & Green Eyes. Either way, this is what I came up with.



For a list of products and more pix keep reading.



List of products used...

Eyes:
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Hydro-Cream Eyeshadow (Bright Green)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Powders (Bulletproof & Tako)
-Sugar Pill Loose Eyeshadow (Goldilux)
-O.C.C Loose Color (Wasabi)
-Lime Crime Loose Eyeshadow (Lime Criminal)
-Avon Glimmer Stick (Emerald)
-E.L.F Pencil Eyeliner (Black)
-Mascara (Black)

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Primer
-E.L.F Tinted Moisturiser
-E.L.F Blemish Powder
-Mac Pressed Powder (Her Own Devices)
-E.L.F Highlighting Palette
-Mac Blush (Amazon Princess)

Lips:
-E.L.F Lip Lock Pencil
-Modern Basic Beauty Lip Pencil (Whipped Pink)
-E.L.F Matte Lip Color Stick (Natural)


 

 


I wish I had more colors to play with today, but I was limited to what I had with me. I also wish it had turned out a lot brighter. Next time, when I have my Kryolan palette. ;) More fun for next time, always more creations to come!

Hope everyone has a bombtasic day! ;)

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment