April 21, 2011

Today's Look... Spring Fling!

Although it has been quite rainy and grey recently (at least where I am) I wanted to do something that was a little lighter, and felt and little more like a sunny spring! I also wanted to finally use the Modern Basic Beauty 5 Shade Pink Palette I got from the hair show.

It's a pretty simple look. Took very little time. Here's what I came up with...

 

For a list of products I used and more pix click zee link below!



Eyes:
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Powder (Tako & Dollipop)
-Modern Basic Beauty 5 Shade (Pink)
-Hydro-Cream Eyeshadow (Bright Green)
-E.L.F Loose Eyeshadow (Neutral)
-E.L.F Mascara (Black)
-E.L.F Pencil Eyeliner (Black)

 

Lips:
-Avon Healthy Makeup Lip Cream














Face:
-Gosh Velvet Primer
-E.L.F Tinted Moisturiser
-Mac Pressed Powder (Her Own Devices)
-E.L.F Highlighting Palette
-Mac Blush (A Bite of Apple)
It's simple, soft and light with touches of color. It's really easy to create and can be re-created with other colors.

 

 

Hope everyone has a sun shining day!! :D

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment