May 31, 2011

Face Painting!!

On Sunday one of the kids programs at work finished up for the season. They had a BBQ, Awards, Bowling, & Face Painting.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my face painted. There were far too many kids ahead of me in line. There wasn't enough time.

They did some great face painting, as well as sparkling tattoos. (I'm really not too sure of the actual name for these stick on sparkles, but I'm going to call them sparkling tattoos.


 

If you would like to check out some of the picture hit the link below!


Face Painting...


 

 

 

 

Sparkling Tattoos...
 

 

 




    /////////
  /////////
/////////
----------------------------------- Personal Fave. Glowing!
\\\\\\\\\\
  \\\\\\\\\\
    \\\\\\\\\\










Hope everyone had fun!

Peace & Luv

1 comment:

  1. I worked for a company like this, they're called glitter tattoos. =) You use something like fake eyelash adhesive in a stencil and then puff on glitter.

    ReplyDelete