May 18, 2011

Soda Pop Series: Coca-Cola

Day #4: Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola was another look I just HAD to do. Why? Anyone who knows me personally knows if there is one thing I am addicted to it would Coca-cola. I drink a lot of pop, which truth be told isn't the greatest thing in the world to be doing. I don't recommend it, especially if you want nice skin.

I really wasn't too crazy excited about this look when I planned it out, but when I actually did it today, I was surprised and really happy with the way it turned out. It might actually be my favorite look of this series.

 

For more pix, and a list of products used to create this fizzy red look, keep readin...


Eyes:
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Shadows (Bullet Proof, Love+, & Tako)
-Bitch Slap Loose Color (White Trash Bitch)
-E.L.F Pencil Liner (Black)
-Avon Glimmer Stick (Plum)
-E.L.F Mascara (Black)

 


Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-Mac Pressed Powder (Her Own Devices)
-Mac Loose Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-Mac Blush (A Bite of Apple)

Lips:
-O.C.C Lip Tar (Valentino)
-Mac Lipglass (Wicked Ways)



 

 



Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment