May 17, 2011

Soda Pop Series: Cream Soda

Day #3: Cream Soda
I HAD to do a look for Cream Soda, simply because it is my favorite color, pink. Whenever I think if cream soda the first thing I think of is the color pink. I think of the color of the bubbles, can, and pop itself. This look is a pretty simple look. Very wearable for any day of the week.

 

List of products and more pix...

Eyes:
-Prep & Prime
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugarpill's Pressed Shadows (Tako & Dollipop)
-(Random) 5 Shade Pink Palette
-E.L.F Pencil Liner (Black)
-Nyx Cream Sparkle Palette (Utopia- Pink)
-Mascara (Black)

 

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-E.L.F Tinted Mosituizer
-Mac Pressed Powder (She Who Dares)
-Mac Blush (Amazon Princess)

Lips:
-Smash Box's O-Gloss (Custom Pink Shade)

 

 

 


Peace & Luv

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look! Makes my wanna grab Dollipop again lol

    ReplyDelete