May 20, 2011

Soda Pop Series: Dr. Pepper

Day #6: Dr. Pepper
Dr. Pepper was a pop I was never big fan of. I personally didn't like the stuff at all. However as a child something always intrigued me about the name. It sounds so silly, and really is, but it was something I always thought about... Who the hell is Dr. Pepper? Is that pop spicy or something? I don't get it... pepper? I always thought there was something more behind it. Kind of an embarrassing, funny little story to bring us right into our next look.

 

For more pix and a list of products used link up below...
Eyes:
-Prep & Prime
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Powders (Love + & Tako)
-E.L.F Loose Shadow (Caffeinated)
-Lime Crime Loose Shadow (Siren)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-Black Mascara
(I wish a had a deep burguny to use for this look. I also wish I didn't do it at 2am. ;P )
 

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-Mac Pressed Powder (Her Own Devices)
-The Color Shop Blush (Brown/Bronze)

Lips:
-Soft Lips Tints (Naughty Red)

 

 

 
Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment