June 14, 2011

Todays Look... Chillin Blue

Hey guys, sorry there has been such a long hiatus. Work, as well as the past few days have been really busy, but here I am back and ready to post what I have been working on. :)

Here is today's look. It was really under no inspiration. I just wanted to do a lighter lid, with a darker color in the crease. This is what I managed to come up with...

 

For my pix, and a list of products I used hit the link below...

Eyes:
-Nyx's Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Shadow (Tako, Afterparty, & Bulletproof.)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-Avon Glimmer Stick (Blue)
-Black Mascara

 

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer
-MAC Pressed Powder
-MAC Loose Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
-MAC Lipglass (Emancipation)


 

 

I hope everyone likes this pretty simple and wearable look. You can switch it up by adding a different lip color. You could do light for through out the day, and then a brighter color for your night out with the girls.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment