June 15, 2011

Todays Look... Grapes

This has to be one of my go-to looks, if that makes any sense. Whenever I want something quick and easy, something that is going to last all day, but still be bright and colorful I always turn to my greens. I do this because I have a great lime green hydro-cream eyeshadow that works as a long lasting base. The product is super versatile and one of my faves. Also if you flick thought my blog, you can see all the different greens used, and how often I use them.

I named this look Grapes because some are green and some are purple. Keeping with the basic theme. (Lol)

Either way, today was one of those run to what I know days. I had to pick up and go this morning but didn't want to look like a complete bum. This is what I managed to come up with...

 

For more pix and a list of products used click the link below...

Eyes:
-Primer
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
- Modern Basic Beauty Hydro-Cream Eyeshadow (Green)
-Sugar Pill's Pressed Shadows (Tako, Poison Plum, & Bulletproof.)
-O.C.C Loose Color (Wasabi)
-NARS Eyeshadow (Rated R Duo- Chartreuse Green)
-E.L.F Pencil Eyeliner (Black)
-Avon Glimmer Stick (Violet)
-Mascara (Black)

 

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-MAC Pressed Powder (Her Own Devices)
-MAC Loose Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
-NARS Lipstick (Schiap)
-MAC Lipglass (Athena's Kiss)


 

 

 

Super super basic. You can switch it up with any colors creating a whole new look. Have fun with what you do.
Hope you like!! <3

Peace & Luv

4 comments: