July 18, 2011

M.I.A Update & Today's Look...

Sorry I haven't been posting very many looks recently. All of my makeup has been pretty low key. Its been all very natural tones, and quick looks just to get my through the day.

Hopefully **crosses fingers** I will be getting my new Sleek Makeup Acid iDivine Palette soon. As well as a haul from Sephora including a bunch of jumbo & regular sized liners. Also as mentioned yesterday I picked up one of the O.C.C six packs of Lip Tars.

All of course will have reviews and looks to match. I am very excited for what I have coming up. XD

Continue for Today's Smokey Look...



Today's look is another example of the simple, smokey look Ive been rockin recently. Today I did go a little bit more dramatic by using darker colors instead of sticking to browns and golden tones.

Eyes:
-Primer
-Nyx's Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Avon 12 Color Palette (Golden White, & Dark Brown)
-Sugar Pill's Pressed Shadows (Tako & Bulletproof)
-E.L.F Eye Liner Pen (Midnight)
-Black Mascara

 

 

Sorry it has been so brief and lacking. Cool shit to come soon!! (;P lol.)

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment