July 8, 2011

Today's Look... Poison Plum

Today's look, like many of my looks recently is based off simplicity and time saving skills. In this look I really only use one color on my eye, however the way it's blended in along with liner and mascara gives it a finished look.

Here is what I came up with...

 

(I apologize for the quality of my photos ahead of time. Truth be told I wasnt even going to post this blog. I was having a horrible picture day. :/)

For list of products and more pictures follow link below...

Eyes:
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Eyeshadow (Poison Plum, Bulletproof, and Tako)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-E.L.F Liner Pen (Black)
-Mascara



Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-MAC Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
MAC Lipglass (Nitro:licious2046)


 

 

Hope you like this minimal product look. It took me 12 mins to create. (I wanted to time myself to see how fast I could make myself look decent.) This is a great look, if you are heading out to a club, or somewhere at night last minute.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment