August 22, 2011

Today's Look... Neon Rainbow

This past weekend I headed out to Detroit for a wedding shower. It was way too short, but tons of fun. I'm happy I was able to go. I wanted to do some really fun, bright makeup for the party so I decided to bring along my Sleek Makeup Acid iDivine Palette. I love this palette not only for the colors, but for the size. Sure your actually product size is smaller, but it's so easy to travel with. It fit right into your makeup.

I will say this look is a lot like the look I did when I first got this palette, Acid Melt.

Here is what I came up with...

 

For a list of products used and more pix click the link below...
Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sleek Makeup Acid iDivine Palette (Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, & Purple)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Shadow (Tako)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Midnight)
-Sephora Flashy Eyeliner Pencils (Green, Light Green, Violet)
-Million Lashes Mascara (Black)

 

 

Face:
-E.L.F Blemish Powder
-MAC Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-MAC Blush (A Bite of Apple)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
-MAC Lipglass (Emancipation)

I was super happy with the way this look had turned out. It was exactly what I wanted. I actually love it so much I have to refrain from wearing it, or I will wear it out. I gotta keep mixing it up, I just love the bright neon rainbow combo.

Hope you like it just as much as I do. :)


 

 

Everyone please remember, you can do this yourself. The key to make sure your colors blend together. Break it down into 3 colors on each lid. Once you've applied them simply run a brush over those areas where the colors meet to soften and blend the seam.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment