August 1, 2011

Today's Look... Sea Foam

Today’s looked was based simply off contrast. My hair is very pink and black, my nails are Lilac Purple, so I wanted my eyes to be something different. I was also looking for a excuse to use my new eyeliners from Sephora.

Here what I managed to come up with….
 





For a list of products used and more pix hit the link below…

Eyes:
-Two Face Shadow Insurance
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Shadows (Tako & Bulletproof)
-Modern Beauty Basic Eyeshadow (Baby Blue & Navy Blue)
-Sephora Jumbo Pencil (Light Blue)
-Sephora Eyeliner Pencil (Flashy Ultra Green)
-Dior Show Maximizer Lash Primer
-Voluminous Million Lashes

 




Face:
-MAC Pressed Powder (Her Own Devices)
-MAC Loose Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-MAC Blush (Amazon Princess)

Lips:
-O.C.C Lip Tar (Pageant)

 

 

 
I really enjoyed the color, & simplicity of this look. It’s great for almost any occasion and can be glammed up for going out at night. The Lip Tar (Pageant) I used in this look has to be my new favourite. Hope you like it too!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment