August 9, 2011

Today's Look... A View to a Kill

Today's look is a combination of wanting to try the blues in my Sleek Makeup Acid iDivine Palette and a influence of Duran Duran. Duran is coming back to Toronto on Oct 27/11, and I am VERY VERY excited. (It shall be the 3rd time I have seen them... and I wasn't born til 89. Think about that one. ;)

Either way this look is darker, from what I usually do. I used different shades of blue and silver on the eyes, with dark purple lips. I was listening to A View to a Kill while taking the pictures for this blog. (LOL) (Sorry for poor quality, my camera battery was dead.) Check it out...

 

For more pix and a list of products used hit zee link below...

Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sleek Makeup Acid iDivine Palette (While, Black, Silver, Light Blue, & Dark Blue)
-Sephora Flashy Eyeliner Pencil (Green)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Midnight)
-Million Lashes Mascara (Black)

 

 

Face:
-E.L.F Blemish Powder
-MAC Pressed Powder (Her Own Devices)
-MAC Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-MAC Blush (Bite of Apple)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
-MAC Lipglass (All My Purple Life)
-MAC Lipglass (Wrong Spell)


 

 

If you like one part, for example the eyes, but aren't crazy about the lips feel free to try different colors. For a more toned down look you could try a peachy or tan lip gloss. I find peachy-oranges and blues go really well together. I hope you liked this look! Happy face painting!! ;)

Peace & Luv

2 comments:

  1. Just have to say these colors are gorgeous! You're very pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. :) I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete