August 12, 2011

Nails... China Glaze's Towel Boy Toy

Yesterday I went for my bi-weekly mani. Before leaving I asked my families opinions on what color I should get this week. Almost everyone had come up with the answer blue. Once I had arrived I picked out a shade of blue and sat down.

This perfect summer blue is called Towel Boy Toy. It starts off very sheer and transparent, but with two or three coats you get that clear water blue shade your looking for. We topped it off with a clear coat and I was finished.

 

I went quite plain this week, just wanting a simple color, however I'm sure I will add some kind of design to my nails through out the course of the week. :)

Towel Boy Toy was featured in China Glazes Pool Side Collection. The rest of the colors from this collection are just as bright and vibrant. A lot of fun for bright summer days like this. Enjoy!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment