September 13, 2011

China Glaze Halloween Haunting Collection 2011

As most have already been talking about, and in well anticipation of China Glaze is releasing a 2011 Halloween Collection called Haunting.


I, personally am very excited to get my hands on these polishes. They look like a lot of fun, and seem to create awesome color combos. These polishes look pretty fly.

Included in the Halloween Haunting Collection are as follows...

Haunting: Black with Silver glitter
Crimson: Deep Purple with a hint of Blood Red
Near Dark: Rich mossy Green
It’s Alive: Bright Green glitter
Ghoulish Glow: Glow-in-the-Dark
Black Mesh: Crackle Glaze top coat



Once I manage to actually try out all of these colors I will post a review. Halloween is my favorite time of the year. Glow in the dark nail polish just screams its arrived!!

Peace & Luv

1 comment:

  1. oh I must buy some!
    I love the colors.
    thanks for the update =)

    ReplyDelete