September 13, 2011

Today's Look... Black Tie Party

Today I wanted to do something fancy, but nothing too hard or time consuming. I wanted to do a sexy look that could and would probably be worn out at night to a event. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I love the shade of silvery grey I used.

Here's what is looks like...

 

For more pictures and a list of products used click the link below...

Eyes: -Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sleek Makeup's Acid iDivine Palette (Black, Silver-Grey, & White)
-E.L.F Transformer Palette (Blue)
-E.L.F Pencil Eyeliner (Midnight)
-E.LF Eyeliner Pen (Midnight)
-Million Lashes Mascara

 

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-MAC Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint (Quickie)
-MAC Blush (A Bite of Apple)

Lips:
-MAC Lipglass (Athena's Kiss)


 

 

 

I was really happy with the way this look turned out. I would personally wear it out anytime. Day or night. There are no rules or restrictions. (lol) It is easy to create, and looks great on many people. You can substrate any makeup you like for the ones I used. Hope you try it out.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment