September 14, 2011

Paperself Eyelashes

A few weeks ago while surfing around online, I was look at Sephora's website, and gazed upon something I have never seen before... Paper False Eyelashes. Okay, don't get me wrong, I have seen these before but in magazines, and high fashion art, not at my local mall.

These awesome paper lashes are made by a company called Paperself based out of the UK. I am so happy to finally know where I can get myself a pair.

 

 

These super cute lashes are priced anywhere between $17-$19 a pair. Yes, this is pricey for a set of false eyelashes, but right away you can tell these are special. The delicate lashes, paint beautiful pictures across your eyes, something most lashes can't create.

There is a wide variety for you to choose from. Everything from Under the Sea, Butterflies, Blossoms, and my favorite Peacocks!

These lashes are so darling, I had to share. They are always bound to make a statement in any room.

To find them you can follow the links below:
http://www.paperself.com/
http://sephora.com/

Review to come!!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment