September 16, 2011

Too Faced Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadows

Our intensely-pigmented formula offers a new twist on the traditional smokey eye, offering shade combinations that smolder with a spectacular sparkling effect. Maximize shadow payoff by highlighting, contouring and lining with these fool-proof pigments.

Along with my Ultimate Lockdown Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow I also ordered one of Too Faced Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadows. The one I ordered is called Deep Space. I was really feelin the deep dark blues and black. :)

The baked eyeshadow is a great swirling blend of blue and black with hints and spots of sparkle.

 

For more pictures and review... you know what to do...

There are eight different colors to choose from. (Shooting Star, Super Nova, Moon Beam, Cocoa Comet, Mocha Meteor, Magenta Moon, Amber Asteroid & Deep Space) They can be found on the Too Faced website. They regularly go for $19.50 but are on sale right now for $17.55.
 

Deep Space:

 




The baked eyeshadow is a sparkly mix of blue, black and white, however when apply its a dark blue-black. Basically black with a blue (hue) glow. Very pretty color. I used this color in my look today and really liked the way it turned out. The shadow is not chalky, and gives great color. The only negatives I found would be the tiny bit of fall out (which was probably my fault anyway. Using too much.), and shadowing loosing color on my eye too quickly when I blended it out. I guess I found the color to fade too quickly. Aside from that it was beautiful.

Swatches... (Left No Base, Right /w Shadow Insurance)

 

I'm excited to order the other shades the Glam Baked Eyeshadows come in. It will be exciting to see if the other shades stand up to Deep Space's standards.
Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment