October 20, 2011

Nails... Halloween Scratch

A couple days ago I went and gave myself a simple but fun Halloween look. There is no skill needed at all to create this nail design. Its great for all ages. Anyone can do it.

 

For how I created this look and more pictures follow the link below...
How to:

First thing I did was paint all of my nails a bright Orange. The shade I used is called Knockout Orange by China Glaze.

I then applied a Black Crackle, mine being Black Mesh by China Glaze, on every second finger, starting on my thumbs.

Next I applied a glow-in-the-dark coat. I used Night Glow by Fantasy Makers.

I then applied light Orange gems to my ring fingers.

Last, I topped all of my nails off with a clear coat, and viola, done!


 

Hope everyone tries at least one Halloween nail design this year. Keep those creative juices flowing!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment