October 5, 2011

Today's Look... Helena Beat

Today my makeup was a struggle. This was the second attempt at it for the day. I originally was using green, blue and purple, but in the end decided to narrow the lid color to blue and purple, and bring the green down to my lower lid.

The colors I used where inspired from some other amazing looks I have seen recently. I named it Helena Beat because today I have been obsessed with that song by Foster the People. (lol) <3

Here's what I managed to come up with...

 

For more pictures and a list of products I used click the link below...

Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Eyeshadow (Afterparty, Midori, Poison Plum, & Tako)
-Bitch Slap Cosmetics Loose Shadow (White Trash Bitch & High Bitch)
-Lime Crime Loose Shadows (Empress & Lime Criminal)
-E.L.F Eyeliner (Black & Midnight)
-Sephora Flashy Eyeliner (Flashy Green)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pen (Midnight)
-Million Lashes Mascara

 

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-MAC Pressed Powder (Her Own Devices)
-MAC Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-MAC Blush (A Bite of Apple)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

I didn't really do anything to my lips. They have been very dry recently, so I have just been trying to keep them hydrated with Pai Bergamot Lip Balm.

 

 

Have a wonderful whimsical Wednesday night.

Peace & Luv

2 comments: