December 9, 2011

IMATS HAUL!! OCC: Nail Laqucer Review

 A modern colour palette and formulation to match, OCC's professional quality nail lacquers are densely pigmented, quick-drying and super long lasting. Formulated with the Editorial Manicurist in mind, the result is lots of color using very little product for nails that are camera-ready just moments after the application. Available in Satin, Matte and Metallic texture and both Sheer and Opaque finishes.


I can't believe it has been a whole month and I am still trying to post IMATS Haul blogs. I am terribly sorry for the delay, and my lack of blogging. From mid November to the end of December always seems to be so busy for me starting with my birthday and ending with New Years.

Regardless I have something very exciting to share today. Being at IMATS and physically buying the product there, I was finally able to get my hands on some Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquers. Unfortunately going on Sunday, a lot of the colors had sold out on the Saturday. When I got the OCC stand I asked how many colors they had left. They said 3, and without really knowing which ones they were I said I'd take one of each.


For more pictures and swatches follow the link below...


 OCC has 33 different nail lacquers shades to choose from. These polishes are all super fun bright colors. When using OCC nail polish I found it to be very pigmented. You only need a couple coats to get great opaque color. They are long lasting, and won't chip off. You can purchase these nail lacquers on their website for $8.00 US. I got mine for $5.00 CA at IMATS Toronto.

As mentioned I got 3 bottles of polish. All different shades of purple-ly pinks. The three shades I got are all apart of OCC news colors for polish. The shades I have are called Palare, Pansy, & Extravaganza. All colors are lots of fun, and beautiful on your nails. Palare is Pink polish with a Purple-Blue duo chrome sparkle. Pansy is a bubble gum purple. It is matte, and girly. Extravaganza is a Peachy-Orange with a Golden-Green duo chrome sparkle.

Swatches:

Palare

Pansy


Extravaganza

If you are looking for a wide variety of bright long lasting colors, you need to check out OCC's nail lacquers. Has to be one of my favorite names for polish. :)

***Shipping warning: Unfortunately if you live outside the USA you will not be able to purchase their nail lacquers due to shipping rules & regulations. Sorry my Canadian & International friends. :( ***

Peace & Luv

1 comment:

  1. such pretty colors and they look great!

    xoxo,
    lindsey

    http://bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete