February 8, 2012

MAC Spring 2012 Collection Cook MAC

"Gourmet glamour is here. Look delicious while you whip it up! Our recipe for kitchen kouture is here in savoury shades for Eyes and Lips. Dishy Nail Lacquers, too. Bon appétit!" (MAC Website)

 


It has been far too long since I have check out new MAC collections. Much longer then I would like to admit. Today I had decided that enough time had passed and I need to see what was new. I was pleasantly surprised to find a new collection called Cook MAC. It is filled with deliciously bright colors, that are perfect for this coming spring.



This yummy collection includes:

Cook MAC Fluidline $18.00 CA
(Midnight Snack,Wholesome, Added Goodness)


 

Opulash (Black) $18.00 CA














Cook MAC Tenderton Lip Balm $18.00 CA
(Hot'N Saucy, Purring, Tread Gently, Hush Hush)

 

 


Studio Careblend/pressed Powder $28.00 CA














Cook MAC Nail Lacquer $19.00 CA
(Kid Orange, Al Fredo, Salad Dressing)

 

211 Pointed Liner Brush $21.50 CA

129SH Powder/Blush Brush $40.00 CA

Cook MAC has already been released in Canada & USA, however it will be launched internationally in March. You can purchase this collection online and in store.

I'm so happy to see something fresh, funky, & bright. I know the Fluidline is fantastic stuff. Great for doing a smudged smokey eyeliner, or for something more classic. I'm also quite excited to try out these mouth watering nail lacquer shades.

Hope this satisfies your taste buds.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment