April 10, 2012

Today's Look... Naked

It feel like it has been forever since I posted a look. Long over due.

Today's looked is based off of Urban Decay's Naked Palettes (1 & 2) These palettes are fantastic for a natural look, or a dark & smokey, glamorous eye. The colors featured in these palettes are rich with color, & vary in finish.

You can find my full review for these palettes here...
Naked 1
Naked 2

Enough of reviews; onto the look. Here is what I came up with...

 

If you would like to check out more pictures, as well as a list of products I used follow the link below...

Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 & 2 ()
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-Nyx Glitter Liquid Eyeliner (Gold)
-Million Lashes Mascara (Black)
-MAC Pigment (Brash & Bold)

 

Face:
-Facial Moisturizer
-MAC Pro Longwear (NW20)
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Medium)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
-MAC Lipglass (Athena's Kiss)

 

 

 

Lets all be honest as much as a natural look is nice sometimes I have to have incorporate some kind of flashy flare. I haven't rocked sparkly eyes in a while so it was a lot of fun to look in the mirror & see something a different. Plus anything that sparkles is freaking fantastic! lol.

Hope you like. More importantly I hope it inspires you to try something new, even if it is only a little glitter eyeliner paired with a very wearable look. ;)

Peace & Luv

2 comments:

  1. Love the look and the fact that you added a gold liner!
    Your nails look great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) My nails are a OCC polish, I cant remember which one & I dont have it on me, with the Nicki Minaj shatter over it, which I must say is my favorite OPI shatter.

    ReplyDelete