June 6, 2012

Today's Look...

It has been far too long since I have posted a 'Today's Look'. I want to start making more time to post looks again, considering that is the whole reason why I wanted to start this blog.

Today I am rocking yellow & green. I choose these colors because it is a combo I haven't really worn in a while. I have been using a lot of Sugar Pill products recently due to my excitement about the new Heart Breaker palette that I have coming in the mail.


For pictures & a list of products used follow the link below...



Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk & Slate)
-Sugar Pill Pressed Shadows (Midori, Buttercupcake, Tako, & Bullet Proof)
-Sleek Makeup Acid Palette (Olive Green)
-Million Lashes Mascara (Black)

         

Face:
-MAC Tube Concealer (NW25)
-MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Powder (Medium)
-MAC Pressed Bronzer (Matte Bronze)
-MAC Blush (A Bite of Apple)


Hope you all like. More to come soon!!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment