August 16, 2012

Innocence Mineral Cosmetics Loose Shadows Review

A couple days ago I was killing sometime walking around a local plaza when I found that they had a Trade Secrets. I went in to check out any new OPI collections, when I spotted a wall of mineral eyeshadows. I have never heard of this brand before but really liked the shimmery colors I saw. Why not try something new?

The brand is called Innocence Mineral Cosmetics. I choose 3 out of the dozens of colors to review.
The 3 shades I have chosen are  Phantom Shimmer, Orchids 'n Diamonds, & Bubble Gum.



For more pictures and full review follow the link below...



All the loose shadows I have seen from Innocence Mineral Cosmetics all contain high shimmer and sparkle. They apply smoothly onto the eye, with average fall out. It also depends on how much excess you tap off your brush.

Their color tends to show up more bold, and true to its shade in the jar when you apply a sticky or pale base under neither first. I prefer to use a primer and then Nyx Jumbo pencil in Milk. The first time I applied these shadows I did so without apply Nyx Milk and was disappointed with the light shade of the eyeshadow.

   

Phantom Shimmer: Light Purple-Grey with light Blue sparkles that give the shadow a duo chrome effect.

Orchids n' Diamonds: Dark Purple with lots of Purple sparkles. Looks almost glittery.

Bubble Gum: Light baby Pink with Pink & Silver shimmer.

Here are swatches of all three shadows...
Left: /w Nyx Jumbo Pencil. Right: No base.

  

These shadows run anywhere between $10-$13. I know they can be ordered online or at your local Trade Secret.

I will be posting a 'Today's look' to match this review very soon.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment