October 21, 2013

Crystal Countess Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago I was asked by a friend of mine if I would be interested in doing make up for a photo shoot he was organizing. This shoot was for his jewellery company Crystal Countess. 

My friend, Bryan designs & creates beautiful crystal jewellery pieces for a wide span of events and occasions. He designs everything from earrings and necklaces to tiaras and head jewels. 

I was so excited to be apart of this photo shoot because Bryan is SO creative and outgoing. I just knew his vision would have a awesome outcome and would be so much fun.

 
Jewellery by Crystal Countess
Photography by Simon Abbass
Make Up & Hair by Myself

I really enjoyed being able to do two contrasting looks on each girl. It’s a great way to show two different ways these jewellery pieces can be worn. I hope to post more pictures from this shoot as they are released. 

In the mean time if you wish to check out Crystal Countess you can find them here on Facebook or on Instagram.


Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment