April 7, 2014

Anna Sui- Lip Gloss C Review

Anna Sui make a variety a beautiful lip glosses, and when I say beautiful I truly do mean that in almost every way. Today Ill be reviewing Lip Gloss C shades 200 & 304.

Shade 200 is Magenta with Blue & Purple  shimmer.
Shade 304 is Coral with Pink & Gold shimmer.

 

The lip glosses applied very smooth & seemed to last a decent amount of time. They were not sticky or stringy and delivered a perfect shine. Sadly my photo's do not do this lip glosses any justice. They really are gorgeous once applied.

 

The packaging has that classic Anna Sui look. Sexy black bottles, decorated with gothic black roses.

Both glosses are impressive, but I would have to say gloss 200 is my favorite. Nothing beats the a Blue duo chrome sparkle on Pink glossy lips. 

These glosses sell for around $34 CA & can be found online or at Shoppers Drugmart. I would say these pretty little glosses are worth the money.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment