April 30, 2014

Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm Review

A rush of colour and moisture. Apply in a flash for long lasting wear. 
Light weight, long lasting intense colour moisture. Intensely smooth long lasting balm, that is comfortable to wear all day. Colour Rush for hours in 7 high voltage shades. Dermatology tested.

Recently I was told by a good make up friend that the Rimmel London Colour Rush balms are absolutely amazing. A little while later I got the opportunity to try them and I must say I went right out and bought myself some the next day.



The Colour Rush Balms come in a tube with a twist bottom, somewhat like a regular lipstick but looks more like a jumbo pencil. They also have a awesome Vanilla scent.



These Colour Rush Balms are packed with colour and a ton of moisture to keep your lips soft and smooth all day long. They apply smoothly to your lips. There is very little need to layer on the product. These balms apply opaque with it's first application. The Colour Rush Balms will not dry on your lips, however they do last a few hours depending on how much you are eating, drink, ect.

Rumour Has It
Viva Violet


Right- Rumour Has It
Left- Viva Violet
They come in 7 different shades, all ranging from neutral pale shade to bight pink and red. They can be purchased at your local Shoppers Drugmart or anywhere Rimmel London products are sold. They are priced anywhere between $6-$8 CA.

Over all I was very impressed with this product. We have seen many through out the market over the past couple years and I must say I absolutely love how it applies and lasts. I can also appreciate it's affordable pricing. I hope to add more to my collection soon.

Peace & Luv


No comments:

Post a Comment