May 23, 2014

Nails... OPI's Miso Happy With This Color

Today I got myself a fresh manicure painted in OPI's Miso Happy With This Color. 

This shade is a very pale pink, almost a nude. I love this color. I think it's very pretty and girly but so sexy at the same time.

This polish was apart of OPI's Japan Collection in 2005.

Unfortunately is an older black label OPI polish so a lot has changed with the formula since it was made. When this polish was applied, it seemed to apply smoothly. However when it started to dry I noticed that it would begin to streak or clump up in some areas. 

All seemed to be smoothed over with a top coat. However it did take the polish a good amount of extra time to dry while using a fan, UV light & finishing fast dry spray. 

 

This polish is a rare polish to find. The best place to find it would probably be online. 
Pricing ranges from $8-$12 CA. 

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment