May 26, 2014

Nails... Miso Sparkly

Recently I had my nails filled. I wanted to get my nails painted a shade I didn't usually go with, so I chose OPI's Miso Happy With This Color. After a few days I needed to mix it up a bit and of course add some sparkles.


For more pictures and how I created this look, follow the link below...



I used Essies A Cut Above, one of my favourite pink glitter polishes. You can find this polish at Shoppers Drugmart, or anywhere they sell a good variety of Essie polishes. I bought mine for around $7.00 CA.

To create this look I painted all nails with OPI's Miso Happy With This Color. Then I painted two coats of Essies A Cut Above on my thumb nails. Next I painted my ring fingers but only 3 quarters of the way down. The next coat I did on my ring fingers I focused more on the top half giving it a fading effect.

 

This nail look is super easy to create, but still very cute and sexy. Also great for if your on the go.

Happy nail painting!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment