December 23, 2014

Sparkling Green Holiday Nails

Today's manicure was very stright up & basic. I got my usual acrylic fill, with a sparkling green gel polish to keep im theme with the holiday season. 



To create this glittering look we started with a shimmering teal gel polish as a base coat. Once that was set by UV light we began to apply the sparkling green gel polish. I used one coat for the base coat & 3 coats of sparkles to really make sure the entire nail is opaque.

This is a very "basic" look but really quite effective. I have been getting many compliments on my sparkling christmas nails. They arent too over the top but enough to notice.

You can alway add extra Christmas decore to your nails by painting on a snowman or maybe a Santa hat. Get creative with yout nails & let your imagination run free.

Merry Christmas everyone!! Have a safe & happy holiday!!! 
Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment