March 22, 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish

Sally Hansen has come out with a new polish called Miracle Gel. Its claim is that it acts just like a gel polish with out the inconvenience of having to use a UV light. It suppose to be strong and shine like a gel polish, as well as last anywhere between 10-14 days.



 

Before I actually tired this polish I was a little sceptical. I didn’t know how the “gel” was going to work without a UV light. Was it really going to last? I was looking for a tough, long lasting nail polish that I could do anywhere. 

 

Once I tried the polish myself I was able to make a final decision. I was happy to find the gel polish didn’t take as long as I thought it would to dry. If even layers are applied with a few moments to dry in between the polish seems to dry over all pretty quickly. I was quiet pleased with the final product. The polish lasted easily over 10 days without chipping, or loss of shine. 

 

I have now accumulated 3 different shades, as well as a top coat.

 

Top Coat #100 – Clear 

Tidal Wave #360 – A deep true blue (Matte)

Too Haute #520 – Dark magenta (Shimmer)

Crème de la Crème #430 – Pale pink (Satin) 



 

Sally Hansen has offered a wide variety of colors for people to choose from. 

These polishes are sold at Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart or where other Sally Hansen nail polishes are sold. They usually retail for anywhere between $8-$11 CND.

 

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment